We had 12 coaches from Power Selling Pros offer their best customer service advice in five words. Most of them stuck to the brief.
Here’s what they had to say!
- Precious: Always talk with a smile.
- Marta: Why say no when yes sounds so good?
- Sabrina: Empathy is everything.
- Amanda: Be present and engaged.
- Beth: Never throw under the bus.
- Tatiana: Focus on what you can do.
- Nathan: Make sure your team knows you appreciate them.
- Diane: Rapport builds trust.
- Derek: Price is never the reason for a no.
- Melanie: Value is more important than the price.
- Melissa: Always be willing to learn.
What would your advice be?
That has been five words or less from 12 PSP coaches.
Find the best coach for your CSR team.