This week on LIP Service for Contractors…
- To-Do lists are the cockroaches of productivity. They never seem to die, even when we painfully realize they are NOT relieving long-term stress in our lives. You should DESTROY your to-do lists.
- 🤚 Raise your hand if you’ve ever been asked how to do something more than once… **ALL HANDS GO UP** Learn how to solve commonly asked questions once and for all.
- Face it: you are NEVER going to read those 7,000 unread emails in your inbox. Just trash them. Why you should TRASH 🗑 your bloated inbox.
- This may be controversial, but open door policies are B.S. 💩 We’ll tell you why.
- People questioning how you spend your time? (Are you questioning yourself?) Josh Kelly, the $100 million contractor, explains how to PROVE whether or not you’re using time wisely
Subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts, and let us know what you think: email@example.com