HOME SERVICE BUSINESS OWNERS: YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES (CSR) ARE YOUR COMPANY’S FIRST IMPRESSION
This Program Aligns Your CSRs to "WOW" Your Customers on Every Call
Your CSRs get one-on-one coaching, twice a month, where we compare their own recorded calls to the best in the industry. You get accountability that leads to results.
Schedule a call to learn how this program can make you more money.
How We Ensure Results:
"Accountability leads to results."
Three Dynamic Benefits:
How You Make More Money...
⬆ Watch to learn what happens when you book just one more call a day. ⬆
With the right coaching, your CSRs can book at least one more call a day.
And with an average ticket of $500…
And 250 working days…
One more call a day means an extra $125,000 in annual revenue PER CSR.
The Proven Principles & Practices Your CSRs Will Learn:
Coach Your CSRs to Increase Revenue
Gain Access to Our Industry-Famous Call-Monitoring Process That Ensures More Calls Get Booked and More Customers Get WOW'ed.
Most companies have no idea how to measure CSR performance.
The Monitoring Process:
Why "WOW" Customer Service Matters Now More Than Ever:
“I cringe when I hear our phone calls…”
“Something has to change…”
“My ears want to bleed when I listen to our calls…”
These are just a few of the ways that Service Business Owners all over the country share with us the same problem:
The quality of their CSRs’ phone calls STINKS 💩.
To make matters worse…
Your customers feel the same way. 52% of customers report that they feel customer service is worse now than it was a year ago.
You might be thinking to yourself “not us… we served 10,000 customers last year…”
But let me ask you this: how many of those customers are recurring maintenance plan members with you today? How many of them will call you again next time there’s a problem?
The future value of your business will be determined by the number and quality of people that do business with you on a recurring basis. It’ll be based on how well you play in the “subscription economy.”
Here’s the deal:
It’s 2021. You no longer compete with just your fellow Service Businesses…
You compete with every brand and voice in a customer’s head. You compete with all the companies that influence your customer’s expectations.
You compete with:
- Amazon – and how they’ve influenced your customers to want service fast and cheap…
- Apple – and how they’ve trained customers to expect A+ quality and speed every single time they buy something…
- Netflix – and how they’ve set the expectation that a service should run so smoothly that there’s no need to contact customer service…
- Disney – and how they’ve conditioned your customers to expect magic at every corner, perfection in every little detail…
- Google – and how they’ve quite literally changed the way people search for and get answers to their questions…
“But how is a small business owner like me supposed to compete with all that??”
The answer is simple:
You and your people must care more.
You need to teach yourself and your people to:
- Be Positive
- Be Prepared and Confident
- Give Generously, Always Saying “Yes”
- Proactively Ask for People’s Business
- Be so Valuable that Working with You is a No-Brainer
- Be Grateful for Every Opportunity to Serve… Leave no Doubt That You Cherish the Opportunity to Serve a Customer